Shop at Park Beach HomeBase to WIN an $18,000 Home Package
Terms and Conditions
Park Beach HomeBase 18th Birthday Giveaway
1.The Park Beach HomeBase 18th Birthday Giveaway promotion commences at 9:00am (local time) on Saturday 26 May 2018 and concludes at 5.30pm Friday 29 June 2018.
2.The Promotion is promoted by North Coast Gateway Centre Pty Ltd trading as Park Beach HomeBase ABN 81 250 681 840, 252 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450.
- 3.All entrants will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set out by the Promoter and any future terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and conditions.
Details of Prize and Prize Value
Details of Major Prize
Major prize includes:
$18,000 credit at Harvey Norman Coffs Harbour valid for 12 months
Major Prize Pool Value $18,000 Full Recommended Retail Price
Total overall prize pool; $18,000
To enter the Promotion, entrants may obtain an entry form during the Promotion Period by any of the following:
1.Spend $100 or more at any participating Park Beach HomeBase retailer or $50 at La Piazza in a single transaction to receive any entry form.Entrants can
only receive one entry form per single transaction
- 2.Renew annual membership or join for 1 month or more at Marquee Fitness 24/7 to receive an entry form.
- 3.Collect a Bonus Entry Coupon from the Coffs Coast Advocate, Clarence Valley Review and Grafton Daily Examiner which may appear during the promotion period.Complete the entry form and drop it into a competition entry box located in any participating Park Beach HomeBase retail store.
4.Complete entry form/s in full place the entry form into any entry box located in any participating store at Park Beach HomeBase.
Conditions of Entry
1.Customers may enter the 18th Birthday Celebration Giveaway promotion as many times as they like providing they meet the above entry requirements.
- 2.The Major Prize draw will be drawn at 11.00am on Saturday 30 June 2018 at Park Beach HomeBase, 252 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- 3.The first valid entry drawn from the Major Prize Draw will be deemed to be the Major Prize winner (Major Prize Winner).
- 4.The Major Prize Winner does not need to be present at the Major Prize Draw and will be announced live on Radio HitFM and notified by phone and in writing.
- 5.If, despite every reasonable effort, the Major Prize Winner cannot be contacted within three (3) weeks of the Major Prize Draw, in writing and by phone, the Major Prize Winner will no longer be entitled to the Major Prize. In such circumstances, subject to relevant state regulations, a re-draw will be conducted at 10.00am (AEST) on Monday 23 July 2018 via a draw at the Centre Management Office of Park Beach HomeBase 253 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450 (or at such other time, date and place determined by the Promoters, subject to relevant state regulations) (Re-Draw). The first valid entry drawn in the Re-Draw will be entitled to the Major Prize (Replacement Winner). The Replacement Winner is then the Major Prize Winner for the purposes of these terms and conditions. The Replacement Winner will be notified by phone and in writing thereafter.
- 6.Any decision made by Centre Management at Park Beach HomeBase in respect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 7.All entrants into the 18th Birthday Celebration automatically become part of the Park Beach HomeBase Newsletter database.
General Terms and Conditions
1.Entrants may enter the Promotion more than once subject to, and in accordance with, these terms and conditions.
- 2.Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be accepted as entry into the Promotion.
- 3.No responsibility is accepted for late, misdirected, or forged entries. Entries which contain incorrect contact details shall be deemed invalid.
- 4.Entries forged or tampered with in any way will not be eligible for prize redemption.
- 5.The Promotion is open to all permanent New South Wales residents aged 18 or over, except management, employees, contractors and agents of North Coast Gateway Centre Pty Ltd, HA Bachrach and their immediate families; sponsors of the Promotion and their immediate families; employees of HA Bachrach or related body corporate and their immediate families; tenants in Park Beach HomeBase and their immediate families; the staff of tenants in Park Beach HomeBase and their immediate families; and the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this Promotion and their immediate families. Immediate families mean spouse and children. Tenant means lessees, licensees and, in the case of a corporation, includes their directors.
- 6.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time and in their sole discretion, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, who tampers with the entry process, or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 7.The Prizes are not transferable, refundable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or kind and must be taken as offered and are subject to terms and conditions.
- 8.If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to statutory requirements.
- 9.Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction at their sole discretion) in order to confirm a Winner’s identity, age, residential or email address, eligibility to enter and claim a Prize and any information submitted by the Winner in entering the Promotion, before issuing a Prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or their nominated agent) or the winning entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction within the time requested, that Winner’s entry will become invalid.
- 10.By entering the Promotion, the entrants hereby give Park Beach HomeBase authority to publicly announce their name (should they be a Winner) at the time of the Draw and at any stage thereafter.
- 11.The Winners acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the Winner’s names and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
- 12.If a Winner accepts the applicable Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoters and their agents, and the Promoters reserve the right to use the Winner’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation.
- 13.By entering the Promotion, each entrant consents to the disclosure of personal information they have submitted in entering the Promotion or in connection with claiming a Prize to Park Beach HomeBase shopping centre. Any personal information disclosed to North Coast Gateway Centre Pty Ltd can be added to and used for databases and future mail outs or emails of a promotional nature only.
- 14.All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoters.
- 15.By participating in the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees thatA.the Promoters collect personal information about entrants for the purposes of:1.Including entrants in the Promotion and, where appropriate, awarding Prizes; if the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Promotion; and2.Enabling the Promoters to use the information to assist the Promoters in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future; and B.the Promoter may share entrants’ personal information with Australian related companies or promotional partners who may contact entrants with special offers and by entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoters may use entrants’ personal information in this manner.
- 17.The Promoter (including related entities) and its respective officers, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with a Prize.
- 18.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize.
- 19.The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoters.
- 20.If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these terms and conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision appearing had not been inserted herein.
- 21.The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities where required.
- 22.The warranty on the goods and services obtained as a result of this Promotion remains the sole responsibility of the manufacturer/supplier of the Prize.
- 23.If the Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s nominated parent/guardian upon presentation of photo identification. The parent/guardian shall be deemed the Winner (or Replacement Winner as the case may be) for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
- 24.This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- 25.The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies excludes all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable Consumer Guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; and/or (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize. Applicable manufacturers and/or distributors should be contacted in regards to all prize warranty claims.
- 26.The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or
network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network
or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to Entrant's or any other person's mobile handset, computer or
peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion. The Promoter
will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion
if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including but without limitation technical malfunctions
- 27.If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or if necessary to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- 28.Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the Website or app, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- 29.The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- Further Information
- For further information regarding the terms and conditions, please contact Park Beach HomeBase marketing via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/18/24362