Facebook FREEBIE FRIDAY T&C's
Park Beach HomeBase Competition Terms and Conditions.
1. Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter, including shop owners, are ineligible to enter all forms of competition held by the Promoter. Promotion commences at 9am on Monday, 02.06.2018 and concludes at 11.59 on Monday, 01.06.2019.
3. Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
4. To enter eligible individuals must, during the Promotional Period, undertake one of the following steps:
a. Enter the Facebook Prize Draws via the Park Beach HomeBase Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/parkbeachhomebase. Interact with the wall posts to be in with a chance of winning a prize.
b. Fill in a competition entry form and enter into an entry barrel in Centre at Park Beach HomeBase.
c. Fill in an online entry form for a competition held by Park Beach HomeBase.
d. Enter the Instagram Prize Draws via the Instagram page, https://www.instagram.com/parkbeachhomebase_. Interact with the posts to be in with a chance of winning a prize.
5. The winners will contacted within 72 hours of the closing date of the competition and will be posted on the Park Beach HomeBase website http://www.parkbeachhomebase.com.au or Facebook/Instagram page https://www.facebook.com/parkbeachhomebase and/or https://www.instagram.com/parkbeachhomebase_.
6. Winners will be drawn at random at Park Beach Plaza Centre Management Office, 253 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450 on various dates throughout the year.
7. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Details of Prize Pool:
a. Facebook/Instagram Prizes will not exceed $250 for each individual prize.
b. Total prize pool will not exceed a maximum of $50,000.
9. Prizes will be available for collection from the prize sponsors store at Park Beach HomeBase or at Park Beach HomeBase Centre Management Office. Identification must be presented upon prize collection. All prizes must be collected within 14 days of the winner being notified. Failure to do this will mean that the winner will lose their prize.
10. If the winner is under the age of 15 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
11. The prize(s) is/are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered in to a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
14. Participating and entering in this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook/Instagram by each entrant or participant. It is also an acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Instagram.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice on their website www.parkbeachhomebase.com.au.
16. The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
18. Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
19. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will be suspended subject to the approval gaming authorities, where required.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities where required.
21. If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
Promoter: The Bachrach and Naumburger Unit Trust Address: 253 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450. ABN: 136 909 936 95
For further information regarding the terms and conditions please contact Centre Management on (02) 6652 4366. Authorised under NSW LTPM/18/03306